The client is a social service provider and it is an Institute for Employee Insurance. They provide professional, effective and efficient nationwide implementation of employee insurance (such as unemployment), and labor and data services.
The Business Challenge:
Since they were verifying and processing the employee insurance application form manually, there were many issues in handling the data of the form like maintenance, time delay and inaccuracy. The client ,therefore , wanted to simplify these works by storing the digital copy of the scanned application form in the relevant database table.
A document processing/case handling system has been designed and developed to fulfill all the requirements of the customer. This new system scans the application forms by the form type and stores the capture data into the relevant tables.
It provides the various reports for this process.
- Scans the forms
- Captures the texts from the application form images
- Provides web interface to invoke digital forms for QA
- Exports the forms data as XML or any customized format
- Provides the dashboard reports
- Reduces the costs associated with capturing, sorting and processing all in-bound information
- Accelerates the delivery of business transactions and customer information into the enterprise
- Gains complete visibility of every processing activity to maximize business performance
- Improve sbusiness productivity with real time management of operational and customer SLA’s for more efficient service levels and enhanced customer care
- Increases global business performance by load-balancing activities enterprise-wide while maintaining full reconciliation and control
- Establishes a flexible solution that securely connects to complementary outsourced services
- Provides a complete audit trail to ensure compliance